Tuesday, April 17, 2012

PHP Project


My final project for the both my web traffic class and my PHP class is nearly done. I say nearly done cause this project is going to extend into the summer and hopefully next year, if I can get it any traffic. I am actually very excited about this project. One of my favorite things to do with my son is to take him to a play place, mostly cause I like the slides as much as he does. It's only a little awkward to be the fattest kid in the place. The problem is, I can only take him to the same place so often before it get tiresome. Thing is we are rather blessed here in Utah to be surrounded by some pretty awesome parks and playgrounds. Play place reviews will be the place to find and review the best play places, playgrounds and parks in your area.

http://playplacereviews.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment