Thursday, April 19, 2012

ActionScript Final Project

Here's my final project for my ActionScript Class. It's kinda a step backwards from the previous class project the Tilt-shift maker, but this project is however coded properly. The Tilt-shift maker was coded procedural and very poorly organized, the code is all on the timeline. I had wanted to re-write it properly and add some more functionality but unfortunately there wasn't enough time to untangle the mess of code that I had not touched in nearly five months. So I went with this little project. I'am happy with how it turned it, even if it's a bit simple.


I have been having some issues with the i-frame that is bring the flash into my blog, If you are seeing a access denied or other error, you can click here to see the project where it is being hosted.
https://sites.google.com/site/nndustriefiles/filecabi

No comments:

Post a Comment